We invite you to take the next step on your spiritual journey by joining us for this event which is conveniently being offered three ways: virtually, come and go, or spending the night at our retreat center; that’s right, you can either attend remotely, as a commuter, or as a resident!
This directed retreat begins on Sunday, July 10, 2022 at 6:00 pm and ends on Saturday, July 16, 2022 at 10:30 am.
This event is being brought to us by “Moments of Grace + Prayer”, an independent, ecumenical ministry celebrating 25 years of helping others come to experience God more deeply.
An overview of what this retreat entails can be found online, but here are a few details you might find interesting and intriguing…
- You will meet with a spiritual companion 30 minutes each day Monday through Friday; your companion will listen with love, and will offer personalized suggestions for your private prayer times based upon what you are hoping for from the retreat.
- This is a silent retreat; the only time that participants will speak is when meeting their spiritual companion each day; even mealtimes will be silent.
- Participants will be introduced to a variety of prayer forms.
- Though there is no registration deadline, anyone wishing to attend one of the overnight options at our retreat center will need to register by July 1 so that our chef can order food for your delicious meals.
- Commuters will need to provide their own meals.
- Any adult is welcome regardless of church affiliation or denomination.
Important Registration Information for Virtual or Commuter Attendees
Anyone who wishes to participate in this retreat virtually or as a commuter should contact Clarence Heller: firstname.lastname@example.org or 314.258.9066. Moments of Grace + Prayer ministry does not charge a registration fee for this experience, though retreatants are invited to share the costs of the retreat as they are able.
Important Registration Information for Overnight Attendees
Anyone who wishes to spend the night at The Marianist Retreat and Conference Center as part of this experience should register with us by filling out the form below. As you will see, there are two options: a six-night stay which includes 16 meals (Sunday through Friday) and a three-night stay (Wednesday through Friday) which includes 8 meals . Please note that these are the only two overnight options that we are able to offer.
Questions? Please visit the Moments of Grace + Prayer Website or email Clarence Heller email@example.com
Week of Grace + Prayer